Prabowo Subianto Accompanied by Fadli Zon Present at the Grand Reunion 212 Event

Prabowo Subianto. akarta - Before the committee recommended an official invitation, the former Kopassus Danjen visited as a guest of honor. During the 212 Great Reunion activities held at the National Monument (Monas) on Sunday, December 2, 2018, Prabowo Subianto gave a speech at 8:40 a.m.

Prabowo came with Fadli Zon wearing a white shirt, black cap and sunglasses.

The picture for Prabowo and fadli zon at reunion 212

The duration delivered by Prabowo in his speech was not long, around more than five minutes. This is due to its status as a candidate for President. "I must obey and follow all provisions. I may not speak politics on this occasion. I can't campaign. "

The Election Supervisory Agency had previously said that it would monitor the Grand Reunion 212 because it was sensitive to campaigning for Prabowo. One of the impotent areas of this political activity is Monas, as it was resolved at the decision of the DKI Jakarta Election Commission No. 175 of 2018.

Rahmat Bagja, a member of the Republic of Indonesia Bawaslu, said that if the Grand Reunion 212 extended to the campaign, "we will act."
This is the complete campaign of Prabowo Subianto:

As devoted, religious human beings, let us never stop giving thanks ... We are still given health, still given breath, to gather together in a state of well-being, in a state of brotherhood, unity and order.

Ladies and gentlemen, salawat and greetings we honor our visitation of the prophet Muhammad SAW.

I will not talk long because, as you know, I now have the duty and mandate as a candidate for the Republic of Indonesia president. And because of that I must obey and follow all provisions. I may not speak politics on this occasion. I can't campaign.

I just want to say thank you that I was invited by the committee today.
It's my honor, pride for me, seeing millions of people, Muslims. Millions, but orderly peace.

I came from Kebayoran. I saw the family walking in an orderly manner, carrying their children. Extraordinary peace. I am very proud of being an Indonesian child and as a Muslim.

Our Muslims are peaceful Muslims. Today we are attended by friends of other religions, other tribes, other races. We are proud because Islam in Indonesia unites and will maintain all peace.

I think that's what I want to say. thanks. Extraordinary. Thank you, committee.

Takbir ... Takbir ... Freedom ... Independent….

Wassalamu’alaikum Wr. Wb

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Practicing Talent Writing, Gerindra Attends Hundreds of Mothers To Be Able To Practice Journalism

Jakarta Area Will Become the Most Voice of the Prabowo-Sandi Pair in the 2019 Presidential Election

Mothers Given Social Media Training by Gerindra